30th September 2012, 12:14 PM
ashish_

What strategy should I adapt to prepare for IAS Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS Exam in Lucknow?

friends I want to start preparation for I.A.S.2013, can anyone suggest me what strategy I should adopt and which coaching is better for this in Lucknow(I live near jankipuram).plz reply...

13th April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What strategy should I adapt to prepare for IAS Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS Exam in Lucknow?

I have passed intermediate emamination and I want to do graduation with coaching I.A.S. and P.C.S.
30th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What strategy should I adapt to prepare for IAS Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS Exam in Lucknow?

How to prepair for IAS exam after b.com? Which books to prepare for IAS exam and which is the best IAS acedemy to prepair for exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?