13th July 2013, 06:27 PM
sunil bhusare

How to take admission in hotel management after completing TYBSc chemistry?

hallo i am completing tybsc chemistry but i want admission in hotel managment

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better in hotel management after completing BSc Geology, Physics and Chemistry
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  4. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  5. Where is there Hotel Management course provided after B.Sc Chemistry?
  6. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  7. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  8. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  9. How to take admission in LLB after scoring 57% marks in TYBSc
  10. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  13. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do hotel management after completing HSc in Science?
  15. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  17. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
13th March 2014, 08:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in hotel management after completing TYBSc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil bhusare View Post
hallo i am completing tybsc chemistry but i want admission in hotel managment
Since, you're 3rd year B.Sc chemistry student. you should be complete the graduation course without any backlogs. After completing you're graduation course you're definitely eligible for MBA in Hotel Management course.

Graduation is Hotel Management is not essential to apply for MBA in Hotel Management. Any desire specialization candidates are eligible to apply for MBA in Hotel Management.

To get admission for MBA in Hotel Management then you should complete bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university and should score minimum 60% percentage of marks.

It's mandatory that you should qualified in entrance examination like, MAT/CAT etc... Some colleges or Institution conduct own entrance examination. So, I suggest you to complete graduation course, and It's mandatory that you should secure minimum 60% percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?