4th October 2011, 04:22 PM
gugulothu devi

Is it neccessary to take coaching in best institutes to prepare for IAS?

we can not prepare ias without coaching.is it neccessary to take coaching.wich
is the best institute for civils.
kindly mail me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. What are the best IAS coaching institutes in India? How to prepare for IAS exam while doing a job?
  3. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  4. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  5. Which are the best coaching institutes for IAS in Ludiana?
  6. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  7. Coaching institutes in Pune for IAS preparation?
  8. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree? -- [New]
  9. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
  10. Which are the top IAS coaching institutes in Allahabad and Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best coaching institutes in Bangalore for law? How to prepare?
  12. Can I get coaching for IAS before completing graduation? Which are the institutes providing coaching between 1st and 2nd year of graduation?
  13. Can I apply for IPS exam after completing my graduation? I have scored 37%
  14. How can I take Law as an option in mains UPSC? I'm in 1st year Ph.D (Agriculture) in New Delhi and preparing for civil service exam
  15. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  16. How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?
  17. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  18. How to prepare for IAS after doing BSc?
21st February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it neccessary to take coaching in best institutes to prepare for IAS?

Coaching institutes are never needed to prepare for any exam including IAS exam,
if one have will to get succeed then nothing can stop him,
just two things can make you the IAS
1-Trust in Yourself ( VISHWAS)
2- Practice (ABBHYAS)

remember Great personalities (Bhagat Singh, Swami Vivekanand, Gandhiji, and so many Son of India) were used to prepare themselves,

Jai Hind,

Siddharth Sharma, Indore
3rd May 2013, 01:04 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it neccessary to take coaching in best institutes to prepare for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugulothu devi View Post
we can not prepare ias without coaching.is it neccessary to take coaching.wich
is the best institute for civils.
kindly mail me the details..
It's Not necessary to take coaching class for IAS Entrance Examination .. But , coaching classes are very help to face the Civil Service Entrance Examination ..

By Join Coaching you have learning Many new things and Techniques ... You also get chance to Discuss with friends regarding Civil Service Examination ..

So, It's Coaching classes are very helpful to crack the IAS Entrance Examination..

To becoming a IAS Officer than you need to appear in Civil Service Examination.. and To appear in Civil Service Examination you Must complete graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

Aspirant age should be Not less than 21 years and Not more than 30 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..

Here I provide you some best coaching classes for IAS Examination in delhi...

Coaching Classes for IAS Examination in Delhi ::

# Delhi Law Academy
# Destination IAS academy
# Vedanta IAS Academy
# VVR (An Institute For IAS Examination)
# Royal IAS academy
# Ujjwal IAS Academy
# IMS (Institute of Mathematical Sciences)
# Khan Study Group
# JTS Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?