27th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?

hi sir i want to know
its good for me to give cat exam when we have only 61% in 10th 72 in 12th and 66% in bba some people says if u will crack cat but u r not get admision in iim
due to our scores

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join IIM after completion of BBA having secured 55% in 10th and 61% in 12th class?
  2. How does 10th and 12th academics affect calls from IIMs on the basis of CAT? Can I get IIM calls at 90% marks in 10th and 75% marks in 12th?
  3. Does marks secured in 10th and 12th standard affect admission to IIMs?
  4. Can I prepare for CAT exam after scoring 63% in 10th in UP board and 49% in 12th?
  5. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  6. How to do MBA in IIM A after doing graduation in B.Com?
  7. Is there any chance to get admission in IIM after performing well in B.Tech and CAT?
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  9. How can I be selected for IIM after securing 71% in 10th, 61% in 12th?
  10. Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?
  11. Can I give CAT after 12th? In which test to appear for 5 years integrated BBA-MBA?
  12. How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%
  13. Can I get a call from IIM college after scoring 72% in 10th
  14. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get admission in MBA colleges through CAT as I am having 5 years gap between my 10th and 12th?
  16. Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?
  18. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
28th November 2014, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?

You score in CAT and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview will decide whether you will get admission in IIM or not. Hence, you shouldn't worry about your percentages in school and college. All you need is an excellent score in CAT for getting admission in a top Institute like IIM.

Hence, you must be very well prepared for this test. The questions asked in CAT are mainly based on topics like Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal Ability. Exam is conducted in online mode and you will face objective type questions.

Therefore, you shouldn't worry about your Graduation marks and should concentrate on preparing for CAT. Only 50% marks in Graduation degree is needed for appearing in CAT and you have got enough marks.
25th August 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?

Hi sir i am student of class 11th i want iim college maths is necessary or not in any class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?