5th October 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Indian Foreign Service examination?

Sir, I'm Selva and I'm studying part 1 of BA History. I want to get into Indian Foreign Service. Please give a detail what are the books should I have to read and for which entrance do I have to prepare.

9th October 2019, 06:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Indian Foreign Service examination?

To become officer in Indian Forest Service, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection.

You must start the preparation with fundamental books such as NCERT, reading newspaper everyday. For more information about syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?