23rd November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How should i study for Indian Foreign Service examination after 12th?

My aim is to clear the Indian Foreign Service examination. Right now i am studying in class 12th. I want to know what should i study after 12th for the examination?

2nd December 2015, 12:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should i study for Indian Foreign Service examination after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to clear the Indian Foreign Service examination. Right now i am studying in class 12th. I want to know what should i study after 12th for the examination?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Foreign Service examination after completing 12th standard. You need to complete Graduation to be eligible for Indian Foreign Service examination. You must appear in the Civil Service Examination conducted by the UPSC in order to become Indian Foreign Service officer.

Eligibility Criteria:

- You must have a Graduate degree in any faculty from a recognized university.
- Your are age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. SC / ST Candidates will be given age relaxation up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates

Official website - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?