13th October 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for mathematics entrance questions?

How am I preparation of mathematics entrance questions ?

Related Questions:
  1. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Mathematics and Applications B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics and Computing Entrance Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. KEAM Engineering - Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Mathematics Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. MP PET Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Important books to prepare for entrance exam of MSc in mathematics? -- [New]
  7. Last date to fill the TET exam form?
  8. What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Sem I Elementary (Remedial) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Uttar Pradesh Board Intermediate Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. ISC Class 12 Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  14. GBTU SEE Entrance Exam Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is Maths compulsory to do MCA? I am a BCA 2nd year student
  16. AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. GATE Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th March 2014, 01:21 PM
Raju Chakma

Default Re: How can I prepare for mathematics entrance questions?

All you need before appearing for mathematics entranc exam is be prepared for every questions that you'll receive.Y ou need to give 10 to 12 hours daily practicing important questions and solve the entrance exam books and make sure that you are prepared to appear for the exam.Avoid practicing late at night and have good and healthy food and keep your mind fresh and also have a proper sleep.Be courageous and believe in yourself and prepare hard..Good luck
16th March 2014, 01:33 PM
prathi.kdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How am I preparation of mathematics entrance questions ?
Hi....
Many students are scared with mathematics...Nothing is there...Most important thing is practice...That practice makes you perfect...Collect previous papers and practice those papers.slowly maintain speed for solving those problems...
First go thorougly with formulae...later you are able to get ideas for the choosen problems....
My sincere request is to maintain speed while practicing....
16th March 2014, 01:42 PM
SAVNEET ARORA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how am i preparation of mathematics entrance questions ?
there is a coaching center inside the panjab university chandigarh where u can get the coaching about the enterence of anu course
18th March 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am gng to become a architect I completed 10th n my cbse school now I am confused whether to go to cbse r matric ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?