2nd May 2010, 08:53 AM
suyash gupt

What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

sir, please tell me the minimum numbers to select the manipal institute of tecgnology

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal Institute of Engineering
  3. How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  5. In which college can I get for admission in EC?
  6. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  7. Which college can I choose after scoring 109 with OBC
  8. List of best colleges to get admission ater taking 65000 rank?
  9. Which is the best engineering college after scoring 190.25?
  10. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  11. Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 1530 rank? I am from electrical branch
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  14. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  15. How should I become a civil engineer?
  16. Is Manipal Institute of Technology recognized by UGC or AICTE? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedures in various private engineering colleges?
  18. How much percentage is needed to join the best college for hotel management course?
8th June 2011, 10:44 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suyash gupt View Post
sir, please tell me the minimum numbers to select the manipal institute of tecgnology
The cut-off marks of MANIPAL Institute keeps changing every year.
The last year cut-off marks is 152. So you have to score at
least 150 marks to get admission in Manipal institute.

The selection will be based on the counselling. So you have to
score above cut-off marks to get admission in Manipal institute.
If you score 148 marks or less then you will be put into the wait listed
candidate. So get the marks above cut-off marks to get admission in
Manipal institute.
8th June 2011, 12:00 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

Quote:
Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal University

Manipal University takes admission through ENAT. It is a online test
conducted by Manipal University. It is a top rated institute which gives
standard quality education and batter facility.

According to last year the student who hae score above then 120 are
calling for the 1st round of counselling. In the second round of counselling the student have above then 100 marks are calling. Student have less then 100 marks are no any chance for the counselling.

So if you have above 120 marks then you will get a chance to take admission in the Manipal Institute of Technology.

Regards
~Mukul~
8th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Sachin Narayan

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

The minimum eligibility criteria to get selected in Manipal institute of technology includes the following points:-

1.Eligibility:

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent examination with 60% (55% for reserved category) marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry from any recognized board/university. Final year candidates of 10+2 may also appear at the Test.

There must be an entrance examination for getting into this university. The basic criteria for entrance examination is as under:-

Entrance Examination Pattern:

The entrance exam lasts for two and a half hours. The test paper will have 60 questions from physics, 60 questions chemistry 80 questions from mathematics and 60 questions from General English. All questions will be objective type with four options of the 12th standard. The questions will be in English.
8th June 2011, 01:11 PM
miiky

The minimum marks of Manipal Institute of Technology keeps changing year to year. To get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology you have to score above the cut of marks.
The last year cut of marks was 152. So on the basis of last year, if your score is less than 152, so you will not be eligible for the Manipal Institute and you will be put into wait listed candidates.
8th June 2011, 01:50 PM
tarunsingh40

Cool Re: What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

Quote:
with increasement of the compitition with the student you should have to brought above 65% and may god bless you for your hardwork
8th June 2011, 02:18 PM
RAJ KATILA

Thumbs up Re: What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?

Hi

you want take admission in the manipal institute of technology university
The university require the the minimum marks above the 150 .if we see that last year cut off is above the 150 marks.
so you have the mimimum 150 marks then you have some chance take admission in this univestiy (But not sure )

because the every year change the cut off marks list but according the last year cut off marks is 150.
So get the marks above cut-off marks to get admission in
this institute.

best of luck
8th June 2011, 04:47 PM
frooty.scooty

If you get at least 150 marks then you are eligible for Mani pal institute of technology.
you have to score less than 150 and nearly 150 then you are in waiting list.

These marks can be varied from year to year.

Good luck........
8th June 2011, 08:49 PM
tiwari ayush

minimum marks acc. to last year results was 98

and will round about in the same range this time
4th May 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir mah score in manipal entrance test is 108 wat mah chance?
5th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 104 on 240..is it possible that i be called for counseling?
17th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

total how many students have applied for this manipal institute of technology in this year.
23rd May 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir, my rank in mu-oet 2012 is 12000 out of 15000 called for councelling?
which branches can i get?
can i get information technology?
1st June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir , my rank in MU-OET 2012 is 20330 (78 marks) am i gettimg MIT in second counselling ????plz reply
5th June 2012, 02:49 PM

Hello, I've scored 111 out of 240 in M.tech entrance exam of Manipal institute of technology(Civil). What
5th June 2012, 02:54 PM

Hello, I've scored 111 out of 240 in M.tech entrance exam of Manipal institute of technology(Civil). What will be ma ranking and can i get construction mgmt seat
21st June 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

my rank in mu-oet is 145 can i get a seat in microelectronics (mtech)?
21st June 2012, 06:11 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear....
well in Manipal institute its all depends on cut off list.last time list have 152 marks so based on last year cut off list you have to minimum score above then 152.And if you got less then 152 marks then you have to wait in waiting list.
best of luck...bye....
22nd June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have scored a 314 rank in manipal architecture can i get admission.. coz last year it wwent till 481...
31st July 2012, 10:18 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

The cut-off marks of MANIPAL Institute keeps changing every year.
The last year cut-off marks is 152. So you have to score at
least 150 marks to get admission in Manipal institute.

The selection will be based on the counselling. So you have to
score above cut-off marks to get admission in Manipal institute.
If you score 148 marks or less then you will be put into the wait listed
candidate. So get the marks above cut-off marks to get admission in
Manipal institute.
24th May 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,this year my manipal onlyn test(btech) rank is 10000..do i hav a chance of getting my desired branch?
26th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 2000...can i get d desired branch...in manipal branch
22nd April 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 57 marks n enterance of mu oet whether I get admission or not ....... plzzz rply sir
26th April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

My marks are 105 in manipal university . will I be able to get MIT manipal.
2nd May 2014, 04:46 PM
drandom12345

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukul0094 View Post
Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal University

Manipal University takes admission through ENAT. It is a online test
conducted by Manipal University. It is a top rated institute which gives
standard quality education and batter facility.

According to last year the student who hae score above then 120 are
calling for the 1st round of counselling. In the second round of counselling the student have above then 100 marks are calling. Student have less then 100 marks are no any chance for the counselling.

So if you have above 120 marks then you will get a chance to take admission in the Manipal Institute of Technology.

Regards
~Mukul~
are you talking out of 200 or 240?
4th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 100 out of 200 i What is the possibility of me getting admission in Manipal Institute of Technology. What is the cut of marks in 2013
11th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 103/200, what are my chances of getting admission in manipal institute of technology.
14th May 2014, 01:53 PM
nehal reddy

sir i got 81/200 will i get seat in manipal plz let me know at [email protected]
15th May 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 90/200,what are my chances of getting admission in Manipal institute of technology?
15th May 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 85/200 , WHAT ARE THE CHANCES FOR MANIPAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
16th May 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 110/200 and 89% in 12th standard.which stream will i get?
21st May 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have got 127/200. and 98% in 12th standard PCM. which stream will I get?
20th April 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get selected in bio technology in main camps in manipal institute of technology
2nd May 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Which branch will I get in Manipal if I got 123/200 in Manipal engineering exam
26th June 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

After answering online MIT what is the cut off marks for admissions to engineering course?is the admissions based on merit?
24th April 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 59 marks is there is any chance to take admission in manipal university 2017
22nd April 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 204 marks inMUOET. Is there any chance to take admissionin manipal university 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?