21st August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?

I am 4th proffessional M.B.B.S. student.I want to do my internship from U.S.A. and thereafter my P.G. from U.S.A. I want to know the procedurers and formalities that I will have to complete.If I will have to clear any exams for doing P.G. from U.S.A. ?

I want lists of some colleges where i can complete my internship in U.S.A.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  2. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  3. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. What all things are required to be produced for studying MS in USA? What about the studies and internship? -- [New]
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  10. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  11. Can I go to USA/Russia for MDS after completing internship in August?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?
  13. How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?
  14. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  15. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  16. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  17. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
20th April 2018, 03:14 PM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?

-->List of colleges to do internship:
Here is the list of colleges in USA where you can do internship:
*Augusta University
*Baylor College of Medicine
*Albert Einstein College of Medicine
*Boston University School of Medicine
*Harvard Medical School
*Creighton University
*Medical University of South Carolina
*New York University School of Medicine
*University of New Mexico School of Medicine
*Stanford University School of Medicine

-->Procedure to pursue PG in USA after completion of MBBS:
If you want to pursue postgraduate medicine in USA after completion of MBBS, you need to write USMLE-1 exam and USMLE 2CK. You need to clear both the exams with marks greater than 230. Both the exams are highly competitive The exam is online and can be given from India. However, the exam pattern is quite different from the subjects taught to you while pursuing MBBS in India. So, you need to prepare well for the exam as per the syllabus.

-->List of colleges to pursue PG:
Here is the list of colleges for pursuing Post Graduation in USA after MBBS:
*University of Bridgeport
*George Mason University
*Virginia Tech
*St. John's University
*Marshall University
*University of Alabama at Birgimham
*Texas State University
*University of Missouri
*slippery Rock University of pennsylvania
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?