15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack PGECET? Detailed information and syllabus?

Hello All,
I am a B.Tech student, studying Electrical Engineering in JNTU. I want to know that what is PGECET? What is syllabus of PGECET? How I can prepare for this PGECET?

16th September 2015, 05:02 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack PGECET? Detailed information and syllabus?

--PGECET is a state level entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh which is conducted every year for getting admission in PG courses in colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

**As you want to know about the details of the entrance exam. The exam paper consists of 120 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes. The most important thing is that there is not any negative marking in the entrance exam. So try to solve as much as possible.

**If you want to score good marks in the entrance exam then try to solve more questions as much as possible and clear all the doubts in core subjects.

**Below are the attachments regarding the previous year paper and the syllabus of PGCET.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EEPAPER for pgecet.pdf(133.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf Electrical pgecet.pdf(88.2 KB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?