26th October 2016, 05:41 PM
akshada ghorpade

How can I pursue Interior designing after completing 12th without having Maths as a subject?

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue Interior designing. Is it possible to pursue Interior designing after completing 12th without having Maths as a subject? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th October 2016, 08:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Interior designing after completing 12th without having Maths as a subject?

Yes, you can pursue interior designing course without having mathematics as your subject in 12th standard. In order to pursue interior designing course you have to complete your 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 55% marks and should have studied mathematics or biology, chemistry, and English as your compulsory subjects. You age should be in between 17 to 23 years.

You have to appear for an entrance examination which is conducted by various institutes. Hence, if you score well and qualify in the entrance examination the you can definitely apply for interior designing course.
28th October 2016, 01:36 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I pursue Interior designing after completing 12th without having Maths as a subject?

Yes, it is very much possible.

Maths and Interior Designing are way two different fields and they need not to be mixed up with each other.

There are diplomas and certification courses which you can pursue without having maths in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?