21st February 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Interior Designing so I want to know what is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  2. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Interior Designing in NID -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in interior designing
  5. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  6. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  7. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  8. What is the percentage required to join Interior designing after class 12th?
  9. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  11. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  12. Cutoff percentage required for interior designing after 12th in JJ School of Arts?
  13. Which course to take after 11th to have a career in interior designing?
  14. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  15. Am I eligible for pursuing Interior Designing as I have passed BMS 3 years ago?
  16. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  17. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  18. Interior Designing courses after passing 12th? Best colleges of pursuing Interior Designing course?
3rd May 2017, 11:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?

Minimum marks required for Interior Designing course can be vary in various institutions. In most of the institutions it's between 45% to 50%. But you have to give the entrance exam for admission which is conducted by the institution itself. Thanks
5th May 2017, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Interior Designing so I want to know what is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Interior Designing course. This course doesn't require any percentage marks in 12 standard.

Your age should be above 17 years.
28th September 2021, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I have 59 %in 12 can i apply in inteiror designing course in south korea
2nd October 2021, 12:52 AM
Shamaila parween

The minimum marks required in class 12th at least 45%to 60% between marks if you need to interior designer course.
In most of the institutions it's between 45% to 50%. But you have to give the entrance exam for admission which is conducted by the institution itself. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?