14th July 2016, 02:09 AM
babulshil7877

How can I pursue M.Sc in Chemistry through Distance Education after completing B.Sc?

Hello Sir, I am from Tripura. I have passed B.Sc and Now I want to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry through the Distance Education from my nearest study center. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue M.Sc in Chemistry through Distance Education after completing B.Sc?
  2. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BHMS (Distance Education) after 23 years of completing B.Sc (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)?
  5. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
  6. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  7. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  8. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  9. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from Distance Education after BTC without completing B.Ed? -- [New]
  12. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  13. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  16. How can I pursue B.Ed Malayalam (Distance Education) after completing my Graduation with B.Com?
  17. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
19th July 2016, 11:29 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Sc in Chemistry through Distance Education after completing B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babulshil7877 View Post
Hello Sir, I am from Tripura. I have passed B.Sc and Now I want to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry through the Distance Education from my nearest study center. How can I do it?
To be eligible for distance education in M.Sc. Chemistry, you must have completed your Bachelor course in Chemistry with a duration of 3 years.

Some of the prominent colleges nearby Tripura from where you can pursue distance education in M.Sc. Chemistry are:
  • Nalanda Open University for Distance Education, Patna
  • Netaji Subhash Open University of Distance Learning, Kolkata
  • Patna University of Distance education, Bihar
  • Rabindra Bharati University of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kolkata
  • Berhampur University of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Orissa
  • Utkal University of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Orissa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?