24th March 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and working in a Public Limited Company from Ernakulam. I want to pursue LLB through Distance Education so I want to know how can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB Through Distance Education in Ernakulam? Please answer as soon as possible. My Email: [email protected].

Related Questions:
30th November 2021, 04:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law or simply Bachelor of Law and it is a three year degree course for pursuing which the basic education required is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

As far as you are concerned about getting details about the university offering LLB degree course in distance mode then I would like to let you know that Bar Council of India (BCI) does not approves any degree in law to be offered in distance mode of education and therefore it is not advisable to look for pursuing LLB degree course in distance mode as it will be not valid for practicing law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?