5th March 2013, 09:47 PM
moravaneni ashok

How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?

hello sir,
i got IELTS score 6 and my aggregate is 74%..I wanted to pursue masters from civil stream in germany..Im trying for march-april intake..CAN I APPLY WITH THIS SCORE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM IN ADMISSION??
thanks in advance..
ashok.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany? -- [New]
  2. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  4. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  9. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for masters in Germany after graduating in civil engineering with 65% marks?
  12. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  13. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  16. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  17. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?