22nd November 2011, 01:10 PM
sravanthi.vysetty

How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?

Hi,
I am interested in doing masters in Germany.I am B Tech in ECE Can anyone help me out with the process and university details?

Ramya.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  2. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  3. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  6. Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?
  7. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  8. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  9. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  10. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  13. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  14. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  15. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  16. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  18. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
29th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?

~~~MS in Germany~~~

All the collage in Germany are autonomus, this means every collage have its own set of criteria to admit student for any coarse. Bachler degree holders from India is recagnised as graduate in Germany.
>>>Eligbility for coarse.
1 BTec/BSc in the subject.
2 Passed in GRE and TLEF exam.
3 Nationality proof.(passport)
4 German vissa.

All the admission related proseger for study is handled by DAAD. DAAD has its centers in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Banglore, Chenai. You have to contact DAAD official for all type of query and aplications are also submited there.
Generaly the hole prosege takes more then 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?