7th December 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Medical Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology Specialized in Laser field after completing Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia?

Respected Sir, I have completed Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia and now I wish to continue with my education so I want to know can I pursue Medical Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology Specialized in Laser field after completing Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia? If yes the please tell me tell me the procedure of the same.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering? 6 4th August 2020 04:04 PM
Is it good to study B.Pharmacy in International Medical University, Malaysia? 0 7th November 2016 08:15 PM
After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field? 2 22nd February 2014 09:32 AM
Am i eligible for EAMCET medical exam after completing bachelor of engineering from Osmania University 1 12th February 2013 06:33 PM