21st February 2017, 04:37 PM
VishakhaJadhavA

Am I eligible to pursue ME in Robotics Engineering after completing BE in CSE? Which Colleges offer this course and which exam is required for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE in CSE and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue ME in Robotics Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue ME in Robotics Engineering after completing BE in CSE? Which Colleges offer this course and which exam is required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  3. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Robotics Engineering after B.E in Electrical Engineering?
  5. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  6. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for robotics course as my PG if I have done Civil Engineering?
  11. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  12. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  13. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?
  14. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  15. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  17. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?