26th July 2018, 10:56 AM
Vikasmaths5

How can I secure job in Google after completing BTech(CSE) course?

Hello Sir, I am studying BTech with CSE stream. I am in my 5th semester right now. I want to secure job in Google. Kindly let me know what I have to do to secure job in Google? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

28th July 2018, 01:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure job in Google after completing BTech(CSE) course?

To secure job in Google, you must prepare yourself accordingly with respect to requirements of Google.

Google visits very few colleges in India and those colleges are among top engineering colleges of India like IITs, NITs, IIITs and some CFIs.

In 3rd year or 4th year, you will get opportunity to face Google Interviews in campus placements. You must prepare yourself so that you can convert this opportunity into your dream job.

Search for previous year question papers and interview questions that are asked in Google interviews and written exams.

Sharp your coding skills and knowledge so that you can answers questions in interviews correctly and properly.
30th July 2018, 02:42 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Default Re: How can I secure job in Google after completing BTech(CSE) course?

Hello,
To secure job in Google, you must prepare yourself accordingly with respect to requirements of Google. Google visits very few colleges in India and those colleges are among top engineering colleges of India like IITs, NITs, IIITs and some CFIs. In 3rd year or 4th year, you will get opportunity to face Google Interviews in campus placements. You must prepare yourself so that you can convert this opportunity into your dream job. Search for previous year question papers and interview questions that are asked in Google interviews and written exams. Sharp your coding skills and knowledge so that you can answers questions in interviews correctly and properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?