23rd September 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream?

I have completed B.tech (cse) from CIT KOKRAJHAR Now i aspire to get a job in Google. Can i get a job in Google with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  5. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  6. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  9. Can I get job in Microsoft/Google after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  11. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  12. How to get a Job with a salary of 7-8 Lakhs after completion of BE in CSE stream?
  13. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  14. What should I do to get a job in google if I got 43% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  16. How can I get job in Google India being a B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  18. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
25th September 2015, 03:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream?

You can get a job in Google but to get a job you need to be very good in your Domain Subjects.
You need to have a very good academic track record of more than 70% marks throughout your career.
If you have all this you can apply for the freshers job for which Google is hiring.
You are eligible to get a job with the qualification of B.Tech in CSE but everything depends on you in terms of getting the job.
25th September 2015, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get a job in Google after completion of B.Tech in CSE provided you are talented enough as per Google's demand.

1. Google visits various tier-1 institutes of the country that includes top IITs to recruit students. Since you have already completed your B.Tech and do not belong to Tier-1 institute, so this option is ruled out.

2. You can search job opportunities in this link and apply as per the specified instructions. This basically gives the global opportunities in Google.

3. Another way to get a job in Google is through Google Apac contest. You need to become one of top performers in Google Apac contest and you can get direct interview chance following which you can get a job in Google. You can get the details of Apac contest here.
25th September 2015, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Google:

If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you get job in Google Company. The minimum percentage criteria and eligibility criteria required are given below.

Minimum Percentage Required:

In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks

In 12th Class - Minimum 65% marks

In Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) - Minimum 65% marks

>> Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university are certainly eligible to get job in Google.

>> Since you are B.Tech in CSE graduate, you are certainly eligible to get job in Google if you have secured the above mentioned percentages.

>> There must not be more than one year gap between any course in order to get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?