7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to get job Google company?

Now I am in 12th standard student. I want to get job in Google company. I'm not interested in taking in B.E degree or B.Tech. Which course is eligible for getting job in Google? I am Sethubhaskaran from Chennai

7th July 2017, 10:01 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is suitable to get job Google company?

For getting jobs in a good companies such as Google you have to build strong skills in programming.Knowledge is more essential than courses.If you have strong knowledge then you can crack any interview's.Coding skill is must for getting job in mnc company.In Google there is mainly 7 rounds in which you have to show your coding skills.Along with that you have mention all your projects in your cv because interviewer also ask questions related to your project.
8th July 2017, 12:51 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Which course is suitable to get job Google company?

You can go ahead with B.Tech as Google is a search engine company so mostly they recruit it from IT and Electronics stream. Also keep in mind to score good in your three compulsory subjects that is Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as it will help you in securing good place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?