24th February 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Software engineer can get job in Google?

I have got 66% in 10th,72% in computer diploma and just going to complete my BE Software engineering can i get job in google.

28th February 2015, 08:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Software engineer can get job in Google?

Yes, there is no constraint of any Engineer graduates to be placed in Google unless and until the candidate shows his/her excellent technical and programming skills. So, to get a job in Google you to show ensure that you will do the best of best in there interviews selection process.

Usually Google will come to colleges which are Tier 1 standard for campus placements as like IITs and if you are not studying in those colleges then it's quite challenging to attend the Google interviews. You need to ensure that you shows your skills, a innovative project in hand maybe which will make you unique for them to pick you up.

So, start preparing yourself better and give your best in the selection process which would enable you to get the job in Google. I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it when needed!
28th February 2015, 08:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Software engineer can get job in Google?

Google is one of the best software companies to work for in the world. Being a computer science graduate it is very good to see that you are focusing at getting one of the best job which is in the Google.

Yes as per your marks you are eligible to get the job in Google. However to get the job in the Google you must qualify its selection process.

Its selection process consists of two technical coding rounds called Google Apac, followed by several face to face technical interviews and a final HR interview. All the rounds in the Google selection process are the elimination rounds so you need to clear all the rounds to get a job in Google.

In the technical interview you also need to solve some real time puzzles like Rubik’s cube and Sudoku apart from other questions from various computer fields. So, prepare well and you can get employment opportunity in Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?