26th June 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I sit in UPTU counselling without 12th marksheet?

Hello, I have my UPTU counselling in few days. I didn't get my marksheet of 12th standard. As I know, they wouldn't verify my documents without marksheet. So, please tell me what to do now? Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  2. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam?
  3. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  4. Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?
  5. Is there any provision wherein a candidate can participate in 2nd counseling in SEE UPTU by surrendering the 1st counseling seat?
  6. Can I sit in JEE Advanced counselling if failed in 12th?
  7. How to get my original marksheet for senior secondary 2015 exam from NIOS?
  8. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  9. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  10. List of top 15 engineering colleges of UPTU according to placement and reputation?
  11. Is the value of improvement 12th exam marksheet the same as the regular exam marksheet?
  12. Good engineering colleges in western UP through UPTU counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  14. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1094 rank in UPSEE?
  15. Can I get a good college after scoring 308 marks, 16078 rank in general and 4578 in OBC?
  16. Admission in IMS, JSS, ITS Mohan Nagar?
  17. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 68% in PCM with 57265 rank in UPTU?
  18. What is the procedure to get my father's name change in 12th marksheet?
30th June 2018, 09:54 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I sit in UPTU counselling without 12th marksheet?

You can not sit in Uttar Pradesh Technical University counselling without senior secondary board examination certificate. 12th marksheet is a necessary document to take part in counselling process.

If you have not got your original marksheet then you can take part in counselling with help of internet marksheet. It is a valid if authenticated by school.
30th June 2018, 03:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

UPTU refers to Uttar Pradesh Technical University and UPTU counselling is held for allotting the engineering seats across various engineering colleges affiliated to UPTU.

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of taking part in UPTU counselling without class 12th original marksheet then I would like to let you know that you can take part in the counselling procedure as well as you can get admission in the college allotted to you on the provisional basis by submitting the internet downloaded marksheet.

For more details regarding UPTU counseling procedure, you can log on to the link www.upsee.nic.in.
30th June 2018, 05:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There are certain necessary documents to sit in UPTU Counselling process.

Marksheet of 12th standard is one of the essential documents for it. You can not sit without it in counselling.

Get a web version and get it signed by school principal for counselling if you have not received original.
30th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There is only one option left with help of which you can appear for counselling process of Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

If you have not original marksheet then you can take part in counselling process with webcopy of marksheet.
30th June 2018, 09:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can not sit in Uttar Pradesh counselling without 12th marksheet.

It is the most important document for counselling process.

If you have not got the original marksheet then you can get admission with marksheet released from internet.
30th June 2018, 09:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You can not sit in Uttar Pradesh Technical University counseling without help of 12th marksheet.

Marksheet is necessary for counselling process. When you have not got original marksheet then you can take help of internet marksheet.
1st July 2018, 06:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In this case, you must visit your regional Board Office to get the current status of Marksheet.

If your marksheet is still not reached in regional Board office, then you can show Online marksheet to the Verification officer at Counseling center.

You must tell them about your problem and show them your Online marksheet.

They will give you a time limit to show Original Marksheet and hence you can show them marksheet within the given time span.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?