12th March 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit in JEE Advanced counselling if failed in 12th?

Helo,
I am failed to 12th class. But I am qualify in JEE Advance. I would like to know that I can sit for the counselling of JEE Advanced or not? Please tell me asap.

14th March 2016, 03:41 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I sit in JEE Advanced counselling if failed in 12th?

No, I am sorry to say that if you have failed in class 12th, you are not allowed to sit for JEE(Advanced) conselling. You should have cleared your 12th class in order to be eligible for it.
14th March 2016, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are failed in class 12th then there is no use of attending the counselling because you need original documents for getting admission. If you are declared failed then no institution will give admission even if you pass JEE with top rank.

Hence, first you need to fulfill the minimum criteria and then you need to perform well in JEE which will decide the merit for admission.
14th March 2016, 08:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot sit for JEE(advanced) counselling as you have failed in your 12th level of education, you need to have cleared your 12th boards in order to be eligible for it. So, I would kindly request you to first of all complete your 12th examination from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate and then think of he entrance examination mentioned above.
15th March 2016, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Helo,
I am failed to 12th class. But I am qualify in JEE Advance. I would like to know that I can sit for the counselling of JEE Advanced or not? Please tell me asap.
No, you are not eligible for the counseling of JEE Advanced.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main 2016 exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
15th March 2016, 01:44 PM
OnePlus

If you are not pass in class 12th then it is useless to attend the counselling of JEE Main.

Candidate who has not pass class 12th is not eligible to take admission through JEE Main.

Firstly, you need to pass class 12th along with minimum 5p% marks in physics, chemistry and maths. After that you are eligible to sit in JEE counselling.
23rd June 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear in NIOS exam 2016 can I sit in counselling of any competetative exam of 2016?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?