29th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Aeronautical engineering after 12th with Commerce stream?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream but I am interested in Aeronautical field and want to pursue it any how. How can I study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Streams available to opt in 12th ISC for further studies in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  8. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  9. How to study further after completing 12th in commerce stream
  10. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  11. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  12. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  13. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  14. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  15. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  18. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
30th December 2016, 02:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Aeronautical engineering after 12th with Commerce stream?

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing Bachelor of Engineering degree in any discipline you need to be a higher secondary school degree holder with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

So being a Class 11th commerce stream student you are not eligible for pursuing aeronautical engineering as the same stream does not include PCM as main subjects.

But you can still become eligible for pursuing aeronautical engineering degree course without wasting any years of your academics as the final combination of subjects for Class 12th board examination is finalized in Class 12th for which you can contact your school management.
30th December 2016, 02:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Aeronautical engineering after 12th with Commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. To be eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board.

If you are interested to study Aeronautical Engineering course then, you need to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board and you need to appear in National/ State/ University level entrance examinations and get qualified to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course.
20th May 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my final year B.COM and I'm interested to do aeronautical engineering after this course. Can I please let me no what can I do for studying this course
25th May 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11th commerce and I am interested in IT field how can go that field after 12th commerce
11th June 2022, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Computer engineering student how can become a aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?