10th September 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Streams available to opt in 12th ISC for further studies in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear Sir,
Please tell me the stream options which I will get in my 12th in ISC Board school for the further study on Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering?

11th September 2015, 11:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Streams available to opt in 12th ISC for further studies in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering?

The eligibility criteria for BE/BTech is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least with Maths + Physics as the main subjects.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BE/BTech.
12th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams available to opt in 12th ISC for further studies in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering?

Candidate hav to study following subjects in 12th ISC for further studies in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering :

Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
English

This stream is also known as Non-Medical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?