25th April 2013, 01:58 PM
afsalnoushad

How can I study for engineering in Kerala?

if i got 0 and 30 marks in paper1 and paper 2 respectively in the keam entrance exam,then how can i study engineeiring in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study for engineering in Kerala?
  2. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  3. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?
  5. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  6. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exam in Kerala to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10+2?
  8. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  9. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  10. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  11. Information about ICWA study centre in Kerala?
  12. How to study B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala
  13. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  14. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  15. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  16. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  17. Best institutes where I can study for CPT entrance? How can I register for CPT exam?
  18. How much does it cost to study CA course in Kerala?
2nd July 2016, 07:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for engineering in Kerala?

KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance examination. State government of Kerala conducts this examination for admission of candidates in various disciplines of engineering, architecture and medical exams.

1. The eligibility criteria for engineering course is that you must have studied PCM subjects in 10+2 and score minimum of 50% marks to apply for this entrance exam.

2. You have not even qualified in KEAM entrance exam and hence there is no chance for you take admission in any engineering discipline or government college.

Only one chance is there for you to take admission through direct quota under every college where admission is done on basis of PCM percentage of marks. If you have good percentage then you can take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?