23rd May 2012, 06:50 PM
sachindi

Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?

shall I study aeronautic engineering after10th? what is the basic requirement?where is in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. What is the basic requirement after 12th to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  13. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th? -- [New]
  14. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  15. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
16th February 2013, 08:25 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?

Hello friend you can study aeronautical engineering after 12th PCM taking up the course is up to your point it will depend on your interest

For aernautical engineering you must a engineering entrance exam after 12th
The minimum age eligibility is 17 years
Maximum age limit is 25 years
You must have atleast 75% marks because aernautical engineering has a good demand and competition will be good

all the best.....
14th March 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? What is the basic requirement? Where in Kerala can I take admission?

how much percentage in 10 and 12th standard is required to study aeronautical engineering ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?