10th August 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I study for SSC board exam after scoring 90%

How to study for ssc board examination to get 90% or above

31st August 2015, 11:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for SSC board exam after scoring 90%

It is not need to fix a goal or target as it not totally depends upon your effort but sometimes it also depends upon your luck.

You only need to work hard so that you can give your best in the examination. The foremost important thing to secure the good aggregate in the board examination is go through all the NCERT books of your course.Solve all the exercise, intext and the examples questions.

Other than this also try to solve the previous year question about fifteen to twenty days before to check your speed of solving the question and make a note book where all the formula of a particular subject is mentioned. This will definitely help you in achieveing the good score.
31st August 2015, 11:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for SSC board exam after scoring 90%

It is not need to fix a goal or target as it not totally depends upon your effort but sometimes it also depends upon your luck.

You only need to work hard so that you can give your best in the examination. The foremost important thing to secure the good aggregate in the board examination is go through all the NCERT books of your course.Solve all the exercise, intext and the examples questions.

Other than this also try to solve the previous year question about fifteen to twenty days before to check your speed of solving the question and make a note book where all the formula of a particular subject is mentioned. This will definitely help you in achieveing the good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?