22nd November 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to crack IIT after scoring 89 in SSC

Sir, I am 11th std student. I have taken c.s so that i'l easily go for engineering. I hav got 89% in ssc nd i study 2 hour regularly at home. Wil i be able to pass IIT.?

1st December 2012, 12:22 PM
thriller.singh

Default Re: Will I be able to crack IIT after scoring 89 in SSC

dear student,
no one can predict for someone, if he could get into iit or not. this is one of the most rigorous competetive exam in India and needs a lot of dedication.
your score in ssc is good, you need to stick to this level of excellence in your studies and try to take it on higher levels so that you can excel in this prestigious exam.

as per the experts view, you need to put into more study hours.
keep practicing questions and never forget to revise the topics you've studied.
thouroghly understand the syllabus of jee and it's pattern by having a look at previous year's question papers, this will help you understand the direction and pace of your preparation.

keep practicing, maintain your zeal, understand the concepts, and you'll suerly get into IIT of your choice.

wish you luck.
2nd June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i got 94 marks in iit mains with obc and get 89.8 % in cbse class 12 so can i get nit
22nd October 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can I able to crack jee and advanced I am from ssc and take general science with bio so..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?