29th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

For how many hours should one study per day to get 95%+ in SSC board exam?

For how many Hours should one study per day to get 95% in SSC Board Exam? How should one study for the same?

5th November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many hours should one study per day to get 95% in SSC board exam?

I am a good student.I want to get more than 95% in S.S.C. board exam.Please tell me how many hours i want to do study and how?
30th January 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many hours should one study per day to get 95% in SSC board exam?

how to achieve Gpa 9.5 in ssc examinations
15th June 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to score 97 in ssc. I get only 4 hours in a day. how do I study.
29th June 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How many hours should i study to get 90 above in SSC
6th July 2013, 11:12 AM
harishbanu

Default Re: For how many hours should one study per day to get 95%+ in SSC board exam?

Hai , you have to study at least 16 hours per day.You want 95% marks in SSC Board Exams so you have to study very hard to get 95%.
Please try to follow this:-
1.Try to concentrate on your teachers lectures and understand the concepts,is there any doubts then ask you teachers.
2.Please try to study at evening and mornings as about that day lectures and practice every thing because learning 100 times is equal to writing one time.
I think one period take one hour -allocate two hours for each period , if you are good at that subject one hour is enough and if you are not then it is better two or three hours.
3.Self analysis is must and should because you can give your opinion about anything to your heart.
6th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Ravi dikshith

Default Re: For how many hours should one study per day to get 95%+ in SSC board exam?

It is good to hear to that you are aiming for 95% percentage in the s.s.c examinations but don't be childish by asking "How many hours should i study?".It doesn't depend on how many hours you study,how much big answers you study or how much big answers you write or how many answer sheets you fill in the exam. It depends on the way you listen the classes,the way you understand the concepts and the way you present your answers.

Here i provide you few steps while preparing for the exams:
  • Decide the purpose of your study
  • Make a proper plan
  • Follow the plan perfectly without negligence
  • Read completely and it';s best if you put on paper what you have read
  • Use Mind Mapping
  • Apply all you have studied.
So i always suggest you not only to aim for very high percentages, but also to understand and apply what you have studied. It is not requires in all the subjects at least follow for the subjects like Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry. Because these are the subjects which you will constantly face throughout your career. Not only these subjects whatever you study, concentrate and understand what you are studying but don't just study for marks because there is no value if you have more marks but doesn't have subject.

So work hard at the same time and I wish you all the best.Listen to the classes and write running notes because if you properly listen classes then sometimes you can answer the questions that you haven't studied.
7th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend
To get above 95% marks in 10th you need to study atleast about 5-6 hours.Remember one thing only by studying you cannot get 95% but also you need to understand the concept and the lessons clearly, in such a way that if any unimportant topic is asked in the question paper then you should be able to attend the question. If you prepare in such a way then only you can get 95% in 10th class.
**Suggestions to score good marks:
-->Attend regularly to the classes.Concentrate more on scoring subjects like Mathematics,Science,etc...,

-->Listen to teacher carefully and also follow the teachers suggestions to get good marks.

-->Don't mugup the answers try to understand the concept clearly.

-->Clarify the doubts immediately by consulting the concerned subject faculty.

-->Refer Previous Years Question papers to know the exam pattern and try to solve the question paper.

-->Practice Model Question Papers to know how you are going in the exams.
If you follow these above steps properly then you can definitely score 95% in your 10th exams.
ALL THE BEST
29th March 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Its 10th is simple then 9th I hve heard many teachers and student were saying that
24th January 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

How study in last days to preparing exam and to being confident about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?