3rd June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Com? I have completed ISc

i am priyank dev ,i have just complited i.sc .
how could i take admission in b.com

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  2. How much is the Physics theory pass marks for ISC?
  3. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  5. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  6. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [New]
  7. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  9. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  10. How can I take admission in B.Com? I have completed ISc
  11. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?
  13. What is the starting salary for B.Arch? I am an ISC student and have completed 12th this year
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  15. Comparison between ISC and AIEEE syllabus : Topics common in ISC and AIEEE syllabus?
  16. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  17. Syllabus and guidelines for admission in ISC school?
  18. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
2nd July 2016, 04:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Com? I have completed ISc

There are many universities from where you can pursue Bachelor of Commerce degree but Delhi university which is central university is considered to be the best university for undergraduate courses in arts, science and commerce.

Admission process:

1. Every year the notification for admission is released in month of May and after that you can apply for DU UG admissions at official website, http://www.du.ac.in.

2. When cut off lists are declared after application process is over. You can take admission in that college in which percentage of marks requirement is less or equal to your percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?