2nd July 2012, 02:14 PM
SandipDikshit123

What is the starting salary for B.Arch? I am an ISC student and have completed 12th this year

What is the begining salary of an b.arch? I am an isc student and have completed 12 this year.
I enjoy physics as well my art skills are well!
May i know which field(civil or architect ) is better for me?what is the demand of it in the present?

10th October 2018, 07:35 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: What is the starting salary for B.Arch? I am an ISC student and have completed 12th this year

B.Arch and B.Tech (Civil) both are different courses and having good career opportunities in both. You should choose any of them depends on your interest and long term career goals. If you have good skills in Drawing, Designing and Interior Design and interested for creative works, then you should choose B.Arch course. If you are interested for career in construction and development fields, then you should go for B.Tech (Civil).

Salary After B.Arch Course
Beginner can expect the salary from range Rs.12,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month. It will increase gradually and depends on many factors such as your Job Profile, Job Location, Skills, Performance, Experience and Employer etc.

Employment Sectors In Architecture
- Town and Country Planning Organization
- Public Works Departments
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation
- Railway Departments
- Archaeological Departments
- National Building Organization
- National Institute of Urban Affairs
- City Development Authorities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?