3rd June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should study in 11th for commerce with maths additional

which are the subjects i should have study in 11th for commerce with maths additional

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  2. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  5. How to join HR or CS after passing 11th commerce(CBSE)?
  6. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  7. What all subjects we have to study in commerce with maths?
  8. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which stream is good after passing Madhyamik with 439 marks?
  10. What can I do after passing commerce with Maths in 11th an 12th?
  11. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths?
  12. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  13. What is the best career option for me after passing commerce+Maths? I am a 11th class student
  14. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  15. Previous 5 years solved question papers of MAH MCA CET?
  16. What are the options for me after passing 12th? I am doing 12th commerce with subjects of ACC, ECo, BST, English, computer and Maths
  17. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  18. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
2nd July 2016, 04:11 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects I should study in 11th for commerce with maths additional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the subjects i should have study in 11th for commerce with maths additional
For mec group,you will have
Commerce
Economics
Maths
Languages

For Hec group,you will have
Commerce
History
Economics
Languages

For CEC group,you will have
Commerce
Civics
Economics
Languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?