12th March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission into MSc Forensic after pursuing BSc computers?

Presently m pursuing my b.sc(comp) hw can i get admission into m.sc forencis...

13th March 2014, 09:06 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I take admission into MSc Forensic after pursuing BSc computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M.Sc stands for (Master of Science)

The course duration of M.Sc in Forensic science is 2 years. and the course is divided four semester. There are lot of reputed Institution which offers this M.Sc in Forensic science course.

The Applicant should be hold Bachelor's Degree (B.Tech/B.Sc) in any of these Fields:

-Physics
-Chemistry
-Zoology
-Botany
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-B.Pharm
-BDS or applied science

The Applicant who are satisfy the educational qualification you can get admission for M.Sc course forensic science course based on their bachelor degree score.

Some reputed may conduct entrance examination and prefer the candidate who show good performance in Entrance Examination.
4th May 2014, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission into MSc Forensic after pursuing BSc computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you're eligible to apply for apply for M.Sc Forensic after completing B.Sc Computer Science. The Candidate who completed Bachelor Degree in Science stream are eligible to apply for this M.Sc Forensic . So, After Completing B.Sc in Computer Science course you're eligible to apply for this M.Sc in Forensic Course.

M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

To apply for this course then the applicant should be complete B.Sc cor equivalent qualification from recognized university.

The Applicant age should be less than 30 years of age. The Admission for this course based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution.

You have to face the Entrance Examination before apply for this Course.

So, After completing B.Sc in Computer Science you're surely eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?