16th July 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for MBBS course in Andhra Medical college

how can I take admission for MBBS course in andhra medical collage?

Related Questions:
  1. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. How to do MD Biochemistry in Andhra Medical college?
  3. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  4. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  8. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  9. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  11. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  13. Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region?
  16. How to take admission in BJ medical college to pursue MBBS course?
  17. Name of exam for admission in private medical colleges Andhra pradesh?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
30th September 2016, 09:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for MBBS course in Andhra Medical college

The admission in Andhra Medical College is given on basis of NEET rank. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted every year by CBSE for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 is required to apply for this exam.

>>Candidate must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

The notification for 2017 NEET exam will come in December, 2016. You can apply for this exam and try to secure more than 500 marks out of 720 marks in NEET, so as you to get admission in this college without any difficulty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?