15th May 2017, 02:15 PM
aafrin hanif khan

How can I take good job in computer science after 12th Arts?

I have completed my 12th class with Arts and I am interested in computer. So so how can I take a good job in computer science after this?

15th May 2017, 09:46 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take good job in computer science after 12th Arts?

If you are very much interested to get in Computers/IT/Software, you would have opted for MPC group in 12th stream.

This is where many of the candidates are taking wrong decisions.

Now you are not eligible to join Computer related streams in Engineering like
-Computer Science Engineering
-Information Technology

However, you still have a chance to get into Computers related course.

You are eligible to opt for BCA course at Graduation level.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This course is being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission for this course without giving any Entrance Exam.

Soon after the completion of this course, I would suggest you to opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level through which you are eligible for the entry level jobs in software companies.

Unlike Graduation, you won't get direct admission for Post Graduation.

You need to give Entrance Exam and depending upon your performance in the respective Entrance Exam, you will be given admission in the respective college.

There are state level Entrance Exams like PGCET and national level Entrance Exams like NIMCET to join MCA course.

At least prepare for the Entrance Exam from the 2nd year of your Graduation.

In Parallel, perform well in the academics and try to improve your communication skills.

Software industry is in good boom in India. Having strong subject knowledge and communication skills, you can get job very easily.
15th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take good job in computer science after 12th Arts?

Procedure to get job in Computer Science field after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream:

Yes, there is a certain procedure in order to get job in Computer Science field after successful completion of 12th Class with Arts stream. After successful completion of 12th Class with Arts stream, I suggest you to choose any of the below mentioned courses.

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc in IT)

>> Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Sc in CSE)

I strongly suggest you to go with BCA course after successful completion of 12th Class. After completion of BCA course, the very best course that offers good number of job opportunities is "MCA( Master of Computer Applications)" course. You may find job in opportunities in Software field after completion of academics in top Multi National Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?