5th December 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Computer Science and after completing it I want to pursue a course by which I can get a good job with a good pay scale. I want to know which course h has the best job opportunities? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. What is the difference related to job opportunities in computer engineering after completion of diploma course with 12th standard and without?
  4. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  5. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  8. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  9. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  10. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  11. Top colleges which offer B.Sc in Econometrics and Mathematical Science in India? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  13. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  16. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  17. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  18. What is the procedure to join IIST after completing class 12th Computer Science?
26th July 2017, 04:52 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?

I'm giving you all details about courses after 12th computer science.It will help you to choose right courses.

B.ARCH
Duration - 5 years

Job profiles:-

Assistant architect
Consultant
Resource manager
Planning & design professional

ENGINEERING COURSES

List of branches of engineering:-

EC engineering
Computer science engineering
Mechanical engineering
Biotechnology Engineering
Electronics and telecommunication engineering
Electrical engineering
Marine engineering
Power engineering
Genetic engineering
Agricultural engineering

Supervisor
Chief engineer
Assistant engineer
Consultant

B.C.A

Duration - 3 years

Project manager
Software developer
Software tester
Computer engineer

B.PHARMACY

Duration - 4 years

Pharmacist
Research professional
Medical representative

DIPLOMA COURSE IN FIRE SAFETY AND TECHNOLOGY

Safety technology consultant
Safety engineer
Safety management professional
Instructor

Other best courses after 12th:-

BDS
MBBS
MANAGEMENT COURSES
BACHELOR OF PLANNING
27th July 2017, 08:08 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?

B.Tech Computer Science is best for you because your background is also computers.

Students from IIT's are getting minimum 10 lakhs salary after B.Tech computer science.

And there are so many jobs in IT industry. You can get nice salaries.

Top companies are
Infosys
Cognizant
Google
Microsoft
Oracle

These companies also selects students through campus Interviews. Please be prepared for that to get nice pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?