20th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I try to combine chemistry with C++ language?

i have alwayz had keen interest in chemistry but doing engg in IT and want to do a project or a study whch helps me use my chemistry knowlege with what i m learning in c++ language..is it possible. i

27th May 2012, 06:16 PM
surekha_katreddy

Thumbs up Re: How can I try to combine chemistry with C++ language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have alwayz had keen interest in chemistry but doing engg in IT and want to do a project or a study whch helps me use my chemistry knowlege with what i m learning in c++ language..is it possible. i
Hi friend,
First of all i am started with your idea. I have idea about the programming concepts of the C++ . It entirely focuses on building or modelling the real world data. The concept of chemistry and c++ language are totally different i suppose. So to my extent i do not think it is possible. Its just my opinion.

But do not let down your idea.Who knows may be your are going to master some new concept. But if really have done something do let me know through this forum.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?