22nd February 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How can an MBA(Production and Marketing) candidate from Sastra university, do internship?

i am doing MBA(production & Marketing) at SASTRA UNIVERSITY i am looking for internship in your organisation,if it is possible please allow me to do the internship

1st June 2020, 12:56 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How can an MBA(Production and Marketing) candidate from Sastra university, do internship?

Yes you can look up for internship in platform like linkdn or internshala.
Upload your resume on those platform make sure do certification courses too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which is a better place to do internship, internship at IIT or internship at accenture? 6 17th March 2019 01:38 AM
Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure? 13 1st September 2014 12:07 AM
Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? 7 19th August 2014 04:57 PM
Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities? 5 8th July 2014 02:57 PM
Where can I do internship in 2D flash after BSc Animation? List of the companies for internship in Delhi or Noida? 1 26th April 2014 01:15 AM