17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing 3rd yr civil engineering. I wish to do internship course in l&t pls tell me the procedure to this happen. What is the eligibility criteria they look for? Is Civil Engineering students allowed to do internship there or not? Can someone provide me the complete information soon as possible? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  4. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  5. How to apply for internship training in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for BHEL?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  15. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  17. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2015, 11:09 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?

Eligibility to Apply for internship for in L&T:

* The candidate applying for internship must pursuing BE civil Engineering.

* No backlogs at the time of applying internship.

* The candidate must have 70% of aggregate.

* The candidate must have completed his second Year of BE
3rd September 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?

can anyone go for larsen and tubro placement recruitment with two year gap between 12th and engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?