28th January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Recommended organisations in Pune for intern in Marketing?

I Debdoot Majumder persuing master in marketing management from pune university. i am looking for an internship. i want to do an intern in marketing field. my intern will conduct 60 days. it will start this year from may. so i requested to you to recommend any organisation in pune.

19th February 2014, 11:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Recommended organisations in Pune for intern in Marketing?

There are many companies or Organizations giving Internship in the Marketing in Pune.The number of job opportunities in the Marketing field available.As the number of opportunities available and Growth in the Marketing sector ,candidates can find the more number of Internship opportunities offering by the Many organizations.

The various organizations offering Internship in the field of Marketing are,Socrates Foundation for Enhanced learning,Creliant Labs Private Limited,Nyurals,Blue Planet Solutions,Colors Foundation,offering the Internship in the MARKETING field.The duration of the Program generally lasts for 3 to 6 months.Colors foundation generally gives the Internship training from a minimum of 2 months to the maximum of 6 months.

For doing Internship in Marketing course,you must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.So as you are with the Post Graduation course you no need to worry about it.And soon after completion of the Internship,you can find good number of career opportunities in the Marketing field.You may go for the Marketing executive field,as a main role.

Other than this you may find your employment in the sectors such as Police and Civil Administration,Defense Sectors,Indian Railways,Public Sector Banks and Globalization.You can even find the jobs in Management Education in launching the sales and Marketing management program.Since the marketing sector understands the customer's needs,so that there is a good and dynamic demand for the Professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?