12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Does Nestle India Limited offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying MBA in Marketing and now I want to do Internship. Please let me know that Nestle India Limited is providing Internship for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  2. Whether HUL is registered under FMCG sector?
  3. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  4. How to join in FMCG company with 2.5 years experience in sales?
  5. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. What is the important of internship? Why we need to do when we are in college?
  9. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  10. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  11. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  13. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  14. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  15. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  17. Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
15th August 2015, 08:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Nestle India Limited offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) candidate?

Yes, Nestle India Limited offers Internship to MBA in Marketing candidates. However, it has cut a majority of openings due to ban of Maggi. So it recruits candidates only from the premier institutes of India as intern. It recruits from private universities and low profile institutes of India for internship for the post of sales representatives. However, there is no direct or personal procedure to apply. It visits various MBA institutes of the country with whom it has tie-up to recruit interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?