15th February 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?

Respected sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and want to get a Officer job in Indian Railways. How much qualification is required to get a Officer job in Indian Railway? Which type of post available in Railway?

15th February 2017, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream and want to get a Officer job in Indian Railways. How much qualification is required to get a Officer job in Indian Railway? Which type of post available in Railway?
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Indian Railway jobs like Group D exam.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.

8th July 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?

Respected sir, already I've finished my 2 graduation but I've been servicing in indian navy that's why I didn't able to leave my graduation in midst. I've finished my graduation till 2nd bsc of 3 sems. So doesn't matter I can finish my graduation but I want to become an officer in indian railways I hope you reply for what is the procedure of become an officer. Jai hindh

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?