24th May 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?

How can we get government job after MCA?which type of qualification in this job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  2. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?
  3. What type of government job can I get after passing BSc Non MEd and MSc IT? can I do MCA through long distance?
  4. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?
  5. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  6. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  7. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  8. What type of government jobs can MCA students apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  10. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  11. What type of preparation is required to get the government job after completion of BBA course?
  12. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  13. Which type of government job I can get if I have passed BA with 42%?
  14. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience?
  15. What are the qualifications required for government teacher job?
  16. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
  17. Which type of Government job can I get being M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry holder? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  18. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
30th May 2011, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?

Many job opportunities are there in the government sector for MCA graduates. You can work in NTPC, NCL; SAIL etc. There are written test and interview held to select the applicants to the public sector jobs. Openings are available in banks also. Railway jobs are another option for you after clearing the test.
14th January 2012, 10:30 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about how to get government job after completing MCA and qualifications required to join job..

government Job:
join Government job then you can write entrance exam and then join to the Job..

Qualification required:

minimum 60% is required
no arrears
no gap
must complete degree

All The Best VMSAJH

if you want to j
15th January 2012, 08:49 PM
abhisek.sonu

Default Re: How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about how to get government job after completing MCA and qualifications required to join job..

government Job:
join Government job then you can write entrance exam and then join to the Job..

Qualification required:

minimum 60% is required
no arrears
no gap
must complete degree
26th January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.c.a,m.phil.how can i get a lecturer job in government college?
30th January 2012, 04:29 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hii
There are lot of opportunities after completion of Bsc (Agri).

Before entering into a goal fixing, first of all you should have to know about your self i.e. your interest, sustainability in a particular field,your physical and mental strength and weakness, families financial position and near future commitments. On basis of these you can fix up your goal.

There are lot of ways

1. If interested in research and teaching and to be posted in Government jobs you can go for PG studies

2. Starting consultancy services

3. Establishing Agri clinics

4. Overseas opportunity

5. Establishing Nurseries

6. Export of Agriculture produce

But if you selected a way you have to be firm in that and your mind should not be wavery.

Good luck..!
22nd July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i am 30 years old.i have done B.Sc(non medical),B.Ed,M.A(hindi) .i am confused what should i do MCA or MBA?am i eligible for MCA? i have got 64% in B.Sc.
26th August 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my graduation in Bsc Electronics?I want to choose a good career option plz help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?