14th January 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can a Woman join OTA for Short Service Commission (Tech) after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I am Female candidate pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science, I want to join OTA Chennai after completing B.Tech so I want to know how can a Woman join OTA for Short Service Commission (Tech) after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th January 2017, 12:33 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can a Woman join OTA for Short Service Commission (Tech) after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?

OTA stands for Officer's Training Academy and it is one of the wing of CDS ( Combined Defense Services ).

Further to join CDS you need to qualify CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB interview respectively.

--> For appearing in CDS entrance examination to join OTA the minimum eligibility criteria required are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian national.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 25 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the physical fitness norm as specified in the notification chart.

For further details regarding CDS entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?