23rd July 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to join Short Service Commission for B.Tech graduate?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I would like to know the age limit for applying in Short Service Commission? I have completed my B.Tech and I want to join SSC. Please let me know the procedure for joining?

Related Questions:
30th July 2015, 04:36 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to join Short Service Commission for B.Tech graduate?

If you want to enter in short service commission then you have to attend
O.T.A Exam conducted by upsc.
Age limit for graduate completed students 19to 25 years.
You can enter even after 10+2 in short service commission but your age must in between 16 .5 to 19.5 years with physics and mathematics subjects.
Graduation candidates must get the degree from recognised university.
The candidate must be physically and mentally fit
30th July 2015, 10:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to join Short Service Commission for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I would like to know the age limit for applying in Short Service Commission? I have completed my B.Tech and I want to join SSC. Please let me know the procedure for joining?
To join in SSC one has to be a graduate from a recognized university. The period is for five years as commissioned officer. Once the period is over you are allowed to opt a permanent commission or you can opt for extension of another five years. Age limit for SSC technical is 20 to 27 years. You should be fit physically and mentally. For further details the aspirant can check the official government website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?