2nd September 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for B.E EEE for Women in Tamilnadu Army?

job for BE EEE for women in tamilnadu army..Please tell me what are they

30th April 2016, 07:18 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What are the jobs for B.E EEE for Women in Tamilnadu Army?

In order to get a job in Army,first it is necessary to correct you that its not Tamil Nadu Army but Indian Army,there is no separate army that the state of Tamil Nadu owns,Tamil Nadu is a integral part of India and has only one army that is known as Indian Army.

In order to get a Job in Indian Army being a women let me inform you that there are very few options for Women to join Indian Army,very limited opportunities ,i am mentioning the available ones-

1)Through CDSE-Combined Defence Service Examination,the best way to join Indian for Woman is to apply through CDSE.
Educational Qualification required is Graduation in any stream with minimum pass marks
Age Limit-19 to 25 years,at the time of commencement of course
Through CDSE there is a entry call OTA(Officer Training Academy)
which allows Women to apply for Indian Army.OTA offers Short Service Commission that is a service of 14 years in Indian Army.
CDSE is conducted twice in a year in the month of January and June by UPSC.

Apart from these there are few opportunities for Woman in Indian Army that after completing Post Graduation.with Graduation there is only one entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?