1st January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to chance the college after 1st PUC in Karnataka?

how to change the college after 1PUC in Karnataka ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer to other college after passing 1st PUC?
  2. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  3. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  4. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  5. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  7. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  8. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE? -- [New]
  9. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  10. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  11. Can I apply for government job after studying PUC in regular college and B.A from Karnataka Open University?
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  13. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  15. How to do engineering in Karnataka? My rank is 52% in PUC
  16. How to become an Astronaut? I am studying in 1st PUC
  17. Am I eligible for KCET? I am having residential proof of Andhra Pradesh
  18. Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?
11th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to chance the college after 1st PUC in Karnataka?

can i change college after 1st year puc
3rd December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

iam completed my sslc in ap.i want to study 1st puc in karnataka is it possible
25th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have finished 1st year science pu. I want to change my College for 2nd pu in the same city. What to do? Is it legal? What is the procedure?
3rd March 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

You can apply for TC from the college you are studying in. You have to pay a fee of 1200 to puc board for changing the college. There is an application to be submitted to
the college to which your are changing. No need to approach the board. You have to submit the change of college application along with the certified marks sheet and TC along with
the original fee challan.
21st May 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Newly started 1st Puc college in Karnataka, what are the steps to be followed next ?
Registration
Obtain code
Admission of students
what next??
24th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the college in 1st pucafter registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?