9th June 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to change from one university to other while in 2nd year?

how to change from a university to other in second year..please tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  2. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  3. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  4. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  5. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  6. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  7. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  8. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  9. Can I change my university after 2nd year degree in engineering -- [New]
  10. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  11. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  12. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  13. How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?
  14. Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?
  15. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  16. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  17. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  18. Want to get lateral entry in b.tech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change from one university to other while in 2nd year?

can i change my university to ksou from smu in 2nd year????????
17th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change from one university to other while in 2nd year?

How to change from one US university to another before the classes begin?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?